As you all might have heard, google has introduced a new social network. It is very similar to the normal facebook network we all know about, but while facebook keeps changing looks and making it always more complex to use, google+ has a clean and easy layout. Since a lot of people where complaining about the continously changing facebook layout with all the new, extra and useless widgets on every little empty space on the page, google+ may be the ideal solution. Of course, it needs a good start up but if you invite and inform your friends, it is a very good social network where you can post and share all your thoughts, ideas, and creations. Give it a try and leave your feedback here anytime you like 😉
Top features which no other social network provides:
- LIVE chat in the sense of VIDEO CALLING
- GROUPS can start a HANGOUT which is a VIDEO CALL between all the members (without using Skype 😀 )
- Google Chat available using gmail account
- As soon as you open your gmail, docs, calendars, etc, Google+ account will be at the top where notification can be visible anytime without Google+ being open
Some of the other features:
- Posts on profile are shared on the main stream where you can pick if to share it will all your friends or certain groups
- Friends are found and easily dragged and dropped in circles to create groups.
- Unwanted friends can be dragged into an unwanted group circle to ban them from seeing your profile instead of deleting them. They will never know in which circle you have placed them in 😉
- Photos, comments, video, etc can be tagged but not visible on the main profile page of each tagged person to reduce bulkiness and unwanted posts.
- Games also available such as: angry birds, crime city, mafia wars 2, zynga poker, etc
Enjoy this new network!