1. Open a web browser.
2. Open the page you would like to copy.
3. Open a seconds browser tab and in the url type: data:text/html, <html contenteditable>
– This should have opened an editable notepad on your browser
4. Go back to site in step 2. Press CTRL + A to select all and CTRL + C to copy all content.
5. Go back to the notepad you opened in step 3. Press CTRL + V to paste all content.
– Vuola …. all the content has been pasted to your notepad, ready to be edited and saved.
6. To save your copied/edited version of the page, right click “save page as”
Works like magic !!!